Laskowski & Wright LLP
Laskowski & Wright LLP is a Chartered Professional Accountant firm in Warman, SK. We are a team of professionals providing accounting, assurance, tax, consulting and advisory services to clients across Saskatchewan. We are always looking for individuals to join our team as Accounting Technicians in Warman.
- Preparation and review of year-end financial statements and supporting working papers for clients in various industries
- Preparation and review of personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparation of other CRA filings as required
- Accounting diploma or degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum two years experience with a public accounting firm where year-end preparation was the primary role
- Experience using QuickBooks and Sage 50 accounting programs to access reports
- Previous experience with Caseware and TaxPrep would be an asset
- Farming background would be an asset
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, while maintaining a high level of client confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to take responsibility to ensure deadlines are met and tasks prioritized appropriately
On occasion this position may require some overtime. As compensation, we offer flexibility to attend to personal matters throughout the year, and the Senior Accounting Technician will also be eligible for a performance bonus provided other performance criteria have also been met.
Salary will be commensurate with education, experience and skills.
To apply please e-mail your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.